Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi welcome , firstly I want you to know me

Hi My Nickname is Bethel. completely is "David Bethel". It comes from the jumble letters of "The Bad Devil", i try to find that name just for fun when i was still in elementary school but it's good to be my nickname so i use it. the word "Bethel" itself is a city in Israel, it means The House of God ("Beth" is house, "El" is a name of a God, it means "The House of El" but for common it means "The House of God"). but I don't live in Israel, I live in Indonesia. and the meaning of Bethel is just a coincidence.

about this blog, this is my 2nd serious blog. the first one is in Wordpress. I just want to compare. if you want to read my first Blog just click the Link : The HeartCore.

that's all for now . see you

No comments: